Nitish Bhardwaj Wiki Bio: WhatsApp friend, here we will highlight an Indian star of his performance and which has become famous all over the country. Here we are talking about Nitish Bhardwaj (also known as Krishna, Nitish, Nitish Bharadwaj). Nitish Bhardwaj was born on 2 June 1963 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Nitish Bhardwaj is an Indian director, film actor, screenwriter and former member of the Lok Sabha. Nitish Bhardwaj is known for appearing in Hindi television daily serials and Bollywood films.
She made her acting debut in 1988 with the Bollywood film “Trishagni” directed by Nabendu Ghosh. He then appeared as Lord Krishna in the first television show “Mahabharata“. In 1988, he was featured on Doordarshan Channel (DD National). In which his role as Lord Krishna gained immense popularity. Nitish Bhardwaj was well received and liked by the audience for playing Lord Krishna. And is also known for his portrayal as Vishnu in the Vishnu Purana in Chopra’s television series.
Nitish Bhardwaj Profile
|Full Name||Nitish Bhardwaj|
|Other Name||Nitish, Nitishkrishna, Krishna|
|Profession||Film actor, Director and Screenwriter, Producer|
|Born||June 2, 1963|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Height||6 feet 2 Inches|
|School Education||Gokhale Education Society’s DGT High School, Mumbai
Robert Money School, Proctor Road, Mumbai
|College Education||Bombay Veterinary College, Mumbai
Wilson College, Chowpatty, Mumbai
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry from Bombay Veterinary College (1979 – 1983)
B.Sc. from Wilson College (1977 – 1979)
Nitish Bhardwaj Family
Nitish Bhardwaj was born in a Hindu family in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He was married to Smita Gate. Smita Gate was an IAS officer. The couple has two daughters named Devyani and Shivranjani. He has a son and a daughter (Vimla Patil) from his first wife, Monisha Patil.
|Father||Janardan C. Upadhye (A Senior Advocate of Bombay High Court and a veteran labour lawyer)|
|Mother||Sadhana Upadhye (Head of Marathi Literature Department in Wilson College, Mumbai)|
|Wife/Spouse||First Wife: Monisha Patil (m. 1991 & div. 2005)
Second Wife: Smita Gate (IAS officer) (m. 2009-present)
|Daughters||Devyani and Shivranjani from his second wife|
|Marriage Date||First Marriage: 27 December 1991|
|Marriage Date||Second Marriage: The year 2009|
Debut, Hobby, Best Role, Party
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga and Meditation, Reading, Travelling, Listening to Music|
|Debut||Hindi Film: Trishagni (1988)Malayalam Film: Njan Gandharvan (1991)
Marathi Film: Khatyal Sasu Nathal Sun (1987)
TV: Mahabharat (1988)
Writer-Director: Pitru Roon (2013); Marathi Film
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) (1995 – 2007)|
|Best Role||Lord Krishna (Mahabharat)|
Nitish Bhardwaj Award & Career
- In Chopra’s television series Nitish Bhardwaj started his acting career with Mahabharata, Vishnu Purana etc.
- Nitish Bhardwaj started with his Marathi films such as Anapaksha, Pasanta Ae Mulgi, Najan Gandharvan (1991) etc.
- She judged a Marathi dance reality show on ETV Marathijalosh Survanayuga with Sudha Chandran and Ramesh Dev.
- After a long hiatus from films in 2013, he made his comeback as a director for the Marathi film Pitru Ron.
- Nitish Bhardwaj earned the Maharashtra State Film Awards for 2nd Best Director in 2014, Maharashtra State Film Awards for 2nd Best Director in 2014, Screen Awards for Best Director in 2014
Nitish Bhardwaj Some Interesting Facts
- Nitish Bhardwaj contested the 1996 Lok Sabha elections from Jamshedpur on a Bharatiya Janata Party ticket and won the election. And after some time he voluntarily withdrew from electoral politics.
- Nitish Bhardwaj (born 2 June 1963) is an Indian film actor, director, screenwriter and producer.
- Nitish is an academically qualified Veterinary Surgeon from Bombay Veterinary College, Parel, Mumbai.
- Currently focusing on screenwriting, directing and acting.
- In the lead roles of Sushant Singh Rajput and debutant Sara Ali Khan, Kedarnath is a love story set in the backdrop of the devastating flood of 2013. Mukku’s (Sushant Singh Rajput) father, played by Nitish Bhardwaj, opposes the union of the couple.
Social Media | Nitish Bhardwaj
Nitish Bhardwaj is also a popular celebrity on social media. He spends frequent time on their account to interact with the public. Presently he available on following platforms.